Katie represents businesses and business owners in a variety of matters, including entity selection, formation and governance, shareholder disputes, mergers and acquisitions, and contract negotiation, drafting, and interpretation. Katie also assists individuals in estate and succession planning, business succession planning and other legal matters.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science in Human and Organizational Development (2009)
- Vanderbilt University, Master of Education in Organizational Leadership (2010)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2015)
- Indiana (2015)
- US District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana (2015)