Miranda practices in civil and business litigation and represents clients in all stages of the litigation process. As a trained mediator, Miranda is a problem solver by nature and is uniquely qualified to assist her clients in negotiations.
She primarily concentrates her practice in medical malpractice defense and represents a variety of healthcare providers including hospitals, long term care facilities, physicians, nurses and clinics in the defense of claims for medical negligence. Miranda also counsels clients in the construction industry and represents them in cases involving claims for payment, delay, construction defects and mechanic’s liens.
- Hooverwood Executive Committee, Board of Directors (2016 - Present)
- Indy Reads, Programs Committee Member and Reading Coach (2013 - 2016)
- Northside Twins and Multiples, Member (2015 - Present)
- Indianapolis Zoo Associate Council, Member (2015 - Present)
- Young Leadership Division of the Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis, Member (2014 - Present)
- Indianapolis Bar Association Homeless Project, Volunteer (2017)
9 Tips for a Successful Deposition
- So you received a Notice of Deposition. What is a deposition and what does that mean for you, the witness? A deposition is the legal term for a formal, recorded, question and answer session which occurs when the witness is under oath. A deposition generally serves two purposes: (1) find out what you know; and (2) preserve your testimony for later use (either in motions to be filed with the Court or at trial). READ MORE
Rankings | Awards
Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star (2018)
- Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Indiana via a patented multiphase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. The Indiana lawyers who receive the highest point totals during this selection process are further recognized in Indiana Super Lawyers Top Lists.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology, Minor in Business (2009)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, J.D. (2012)
- Indiana 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana