Miranda practices in civil and business litigation and represents clients in all stages of the litigation process. As a trained mediator, Miranda is a problem solver by nature and is uniquely qualified to assist her clients in negotiations.
She primarily concentrates her practice in medical malpractice defense and represents a variety of healthcare providers including hospitals, long term care facilities, physicians, nurses and clinics in the defense of claims for medical negligence. Miranda also counsels clients in the construction industry and represents them in cases involving claims for payment, delay, construction defects and mechanic’s liens.
- Hooverwood, Board of Directors (2016 - Present)
- Indy Reads, Programs Committee Member and Reading Coach (2013 - Present)
- Northside Twins and Multiples, Member (2015 - Present)
- Indianapolis Zoo Associate Council, Member (2015 - Present)
- Young Leadership Division of the Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis, Member (2014 - Present)
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology, Minor in Business (2009)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, J.D. (2012)
- Indiana 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana