Minimum Education Level
0 – 10%
Riley Bennett Egloff LLP, a 27-attorney law firm focusing on business law and civil litigation, is seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) Marketing Coordinator to support its Indianapolis, Indiana office.
This position requires excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy, efficiently follow written and oral instructions, provide information, and maintain relationships with a diverse group of attorneys, clients, staff, and outside contacts.
The qualified candidate will have at least three (3) years of experience in professional services marketing position, preferably a law firm, and a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Works closely with the Firm’s Marketing Committee on Firm-wide marketing strategies and activities.
- Assists with the development of branding and marketing materials, including web site content, maintaining the Firm’s social media presence, attorney bios, brochures and other collateral material development.
- Designs and implements direct email marketing campaigns, identifies target audience, and grows email distribution lists.
- Assists attorneys with client relationship growth activities. Works with attorneys to develop business development plans, track client-development activities and new business development efforts.
- Assists with competitive intelligence research and written materials to support business development initiatives.
- Acts as PR/Media liaison for the Firm; seeks opportunities to work with print and media contacts to establish and grow the Firm’s brand message to general and industry media.
- Assists with relationship management with key clients. Experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, client database systems, and proficient Internet skills are required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with a cover letter and salary requirements in the form below or email them to Susan M. Cutsinger, Office Administrator, via email (email@example.com) no later than April 3, 2023.
No phone calls, please.