Alexis R. Jenkins
Alexis advises and represents clients in medical malpractice and civil litigation matters.
Alexis graduated from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in May 2022. While attending law school, Alexis worked as an intern at the Office of Assistant Chief Counsel for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, where she was primarily tasked with handling claims under the Federal Tort Claims Act. Alexis also volunteered her time with the IU Public Interest Law Foundation and the IU Center for Constitutional Democracy. Before attending law school, Alexis graduated from Indiana University-Bloomington with a B.A. in Theatre & Drama and a B.A. in Communication & Culture.
Alexis lives in Indianapolis with her husband and cat. Alexis enjoys traveling, spending time with family, and taking on creative projects in her free time.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana (2022)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (2022)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (2022)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., (2022)
- Indiana University Bloomington, Bachelor of Arts, Communication & Culture, Theatre (2017)