Miranda Weiss Bernadac
Mandy practices in civil and business litigation and represents clients in all stages of the litigation process. As a trained mediator, Mandy is a problem solver by nature and is uniquely qualified to assist her clients in negotiations. She primarily practices in the healthcare industry and represents a variety of providers including hospitals, long term care facilities, assisted living facilities, physicians and nurses both in state courts and before Medical Review Panels. Additionally, Mandy counsels clients in the construction industry and represents them in cases involving claims for payment, delay, construction defects and mechanic’s liens. She also has significant experience representing employers in defense of worker’s compensation claims brought before the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Board. Mandy engages in client-focused representation and uses a hands-on approach to managing actions with complex factual and legal issues.
- Indianapolis Bar Association Homeless Project, Volunteer (2017-Present)
- Hooverwood Executive Committee, Board of Directors (2016 – Present)
- Indy Reads, Programs Committee Member and Reading Coach (2013 – 2016)
- Indianapolis Zoo Associate Council, Member (2015 – Present)
RBE is pleased to announce that RBE attorneys Donald Smith & Eric Hylton were recognized by Best Lawyers as 2023...
Indiana Code § 22-3-2-15 permits an injured employee or his dependents and an employer to enter into a full and final...
So you received a Notice of Deposition. What is a deposition and what does that mean for you, the witness? A...
Awards & Recognition
Best Lawyers in America – Ones To Watch (2022 – Present)
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Recognition in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by clients and legal professionals as a significant honor conferred on a lawyer by their peers.
Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star (2018 – Present)
Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Indiana via a patented multiphase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. The Indiana lawyers who receive the highest point totals during this selection process are further recognized in Indiana Super Lawyers Top Lists.
Medical Malpractice Defense
Worker’s Compensation Defense
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- Indiana 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, J.D. (2012)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology, Minor in Business (2009)