Blair Vandivier is a business lawyer who is also the owner and operator of successful small and mid sized businesses. In addition to operating these businesses, Blair also serves as outside counsel to a number of similarly sized entities. Blair brings a unique perspective to the role of the lawyer as a result of spending a significant amount of his time in the shoes of the business owner and manager. Blair provides general business counsel to his clients in the manufacturing, service and construction industries on such issues as the choice and formation of the entity, relationships of the equity owners, financing the growth and maintenance of the enterprise, acquisition and divestiture, real estate sales and leasing, as well as numerous related matters.
- 2012 BMW Golf Championship, Crooked Stick Golf Club, Access Control Committee Chair
- 2009 United States Senior Open Championship, Crooked Stick Golf Club, Access Control Committee Chair
- House Committee, Crooked Stick Golf Club
- Organizing Committee, 2009-2012 Butler University Basketball Tip Off Dinner
- Butler University Central Indiana Alumni Association, President, 2010-2012
- Assisted numerous secured lenders in the negotiation and closing of commercial lending transactions involving manufacturing, construction, commercial leasing and real estate matters.
- Assisted buyers and sellers of businesses in the manufacturing and services industries in the successful completion of transactions involving the transfer of ownership.
- Provided counsel on an ongoing basis to business managers and owners in the challenges associated with the day to day operation of their businesses.
Rankings | Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rated
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Estates
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law
Indiana State Bar Association
- Butler University, B.S. Business Administration and Economics (Dual Major) with Highest Honors in Economics, Magna Cum Laude (1978)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude (1981)
- Indiana (1981)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (1981)