Our attorneys at Riley Bennett Egloff are committed to enhancing the quality of life in the Central Indiana community. We are engaged in a wide variety of non-profit and other public service activities. Here are some of the highlights of our community involvement:
Over the past several years, Riley Bennett Egloff attorneys have volunteered their time at the Ask A Lawyer program and provide free legal advice as a service to community members in need.
Through the Ask a Lawyer program, attorneys reach out into the community to provide both knowledge and compassion. During each Ask a Lawyer event, nearly 100 Indianapolis Bar Association member attorneys go to various Indianapolis Public Library branches and other community sites to provide free legal advice to community residents. Anyone with legal questions can meet with a lawyer and have their questions answered. The topics of discussion range from domestic matters and landlord/tenant issues to probate questions. Volunteers are provided with informational packets designed to guide them through many common questions and issues that have arisen throughout the years. In addition, volunteers are given contact information for other organizations that may provide additional assistance and representation to those in need.
Our attorneys are actively involved in various organizations associated with the Indiana bar. Our attorneys have served as:
- American Bar Association House of Delegates
- Indianapolis Bar Association Managers
- President of the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- President of the Indiana State Bar Association
- President of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
Our attorneys have served in leadership capacities for various charitable and other non-profit organizations, including:
- ACE Mentor Program of Indiana, Inc.
- American Pianists Association
- Arts Council of Indianapolis
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Indianapolis
- Carmel Dads Club
- Hemophilia of Indiana, Inc.
- Historic Indianapolis City Market Foundation
- Hulman Memorial Way Foundation
- Indiana Health Care Foundation
- Indianapolis Marion County Public Library Foundation
- Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- IUPUI Athletics Department Fundraising
- Meridian Street Foundation
- North Central High School Band Parent Organization
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Police Athletic League
In addition to leadership positions, our attorneys and staff serve a variety of Central Indiana organizations as volunteers, including:
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail Spring Clean up
- Community Development Law Center
- Diabetes Youth Foundation of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association Ask a Lawyer and Legal Lines programs