Eric Hylton’s practice primarily involves representing employers and employees in labor and employment matters. His primary focus is on labor and employment issues affecting teachers throughout the State of Indiana. In addition, he represents both employers and employees in cases pending before State and Federal Courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Indiana Civil Rights Commission. Eric also advises employers and employees concerning various employment issues such as employee handbooks, employment agreements, covenants not to compete, wrongful termination, collective bargaining, labor arbitration, discrimination, harassment, wage and hour matters, unemployment compensation and workers compensation.
Seminars | Presentations
Frequent lecturer on Indiana Education Law issues.
Rankings | Awards
- Best Lawyers in America (2013-2016)
- Best Lawyers 2016 Education Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Indiana (2016)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section)
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business, B.S., Marketing and Management (1993)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (1997)
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana.
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals