Jaclyn represents and advises clients in a wide variety of business and litigation matters, including matters related to sports, media, intellectual property, contractual disputes, technology licensing, corporate formation, municipal law, and general commercial litigation.
While attending the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Jaclyn served as an Executive Articles Editor for the Indiana Law Review and as the President of the I.U. McKinney Sports and Entertainment Law Society. Jaclyn also acted as a Dean’s Tutorial Society Fellow, providing guidance and tutoring services to first-year law students, and as a research assistant to Professors Michael Pitts and Xuan-Thao Nguyen.
Prior to joining Riley Bennett Egloff LLP, Jaclyn worked as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Judges Larry J. McKinney, Sarah Evans Barker, and Tanya Walton Pratt in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. Through this experience, Jaclyn developed a unique perspective into the litigation process and was able to hone her legal research and writing skills. Additionally, Jaclyn gained extensive knowledge of the sports industry by working as a legal extern for the NCAA Enforcement Department and the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) Athletics Department.
- Church Council for Chapel Hill United Methodist Church – Young Adult Representative
- Indiana Sports Corporation – Volunteer
- Wheeler Mission Ministries – Volunteer
Rankings | Awards
- Purdue University College of Liberal Arts Outstanding Senior Award for the Brian Lamb School of Communication (2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society (2011 )
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Intellectual Property and Sports & Entertainment Law Sections; Young Lawyers and Women and the Law Divisions)
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Arts, Communication, with Highest Distinction (2012)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude (2015)