Jaclyn M. Flint
Jaclyn represents and advises clients in a wide variety of business and litigation matters, including matters related to commercial litigation, sports, media, intellectual property, contractual disputes, technology licensing, and corporate formation.
While attending the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Jaclyn served as an Executive Articles Editor for the Indiana Law Review and as the President of the Indiana University McKinney Sports and Entertainment Law Society. Jaclyn also acted as a Dean’s Tutorial Society Fellow, providing guidance and tutoring services to first-year law students, and as a research assistant to Professors Michael Pitts and Xuan-Thao Nguyen.
Prior to joining Riley Bennett Egloff LLP, Jaclyn worked as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Judges Larry J. McKinney, Sarah Evans Barker, and Tanya Walton Pratt in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. Through this experience, Jaclyn gained unique litigation experience during which she was able to hone her legal research and writing skills. Additionally, Jaclyn has developed a strong understanding of the sports industry by working as a legal extern for the NCAA Enforcement Department and the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) Athletics Department.
- Church Council for Chapel Hill United Methodist Church – Young Adult Representative
- Indiana Sports Corporation – Volunteer
- Wheeler Mission Ministries – Volunteer
Trademarks and service marks are some of the most powerful assets available to market goods and services because they...
Playing for Pay: Recent Issues Surrounding Compensation for Use of Student-Athletes’ Names, Images, and Likenesses
It is well known that student-athletes at NCAA-member institutions have long been considered amateurs and are...
It is no secret that gambling has always been a popular and important aspect of professional and amateur athletics...
Awards & Recognition
Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star (2021)
- Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Indiana via a patented multiphase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. The Indiana lawyers who receive the highest point totals during this selection process are further recognized in Indiana Super Lawyers Top Lists.
Purdue University College of Liberal Arts Outstanding Senior Award for the Brian Lamb School of Communication (2012)
Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society (2011)
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Executive Committee – Vice Chair, Sports and Entertainment Law Section (2018 – Present)
- Executive Committee – At-Large Member, Intellectual Property Section (2018 – Present)
- Young Lawyers Division (2015 – Present)
- Women and the Law Division (2015 – Present)
- Indiana (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (2015
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals (2020)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude (2015)
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Arts, Communication, with Highest Distinction (2012)
Sports & Entertainment
Intellectual Property Law & Litigation
Business & Corporate Law