Travis R. Watson
Travis advises and represents clients in areas of Worker’s Compensation, Construction Law, Insurance Defense, Civil Defense, Business Litigation, Business and Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, and Family Law.
Travis graduated from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, summa cum laude in May 2020. While attending McKinney, Travis was selected as a Note Candidate for the Indiana Law Review and ultimately, his Note was selected for publication in Volume 53. Travis subsequently served as the Executive Online Editor for the Indiana Law Review.
Travis enjoys giving back and throughout his time at McKinney he was a 1L Mentor. During the summers, Travis served as a legal extern to the Honorable Judge John M. T. Chavis, Marion County Superior Court, and worked as a law clerk at Riley Bennett Egloff LLP.
Prior to law school, Travis worked for more than ten years in the construction industry. While doing so, he graduated from Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
Beyond the Office
Travis lives in Zionsville with his wife, daughter, and two dogs. In his free time, he enjoys going on road trips, attending concerts, watching the Yankees, and going on hikes with his dogs around Indiana parks. Travis and his family are in the process of attending a game at every MLB stadium (so far, they’ve been to 12/30).
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2020
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, JD, summa cum laude, 2020
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business, BS, Marketing and Supply Chain Management, 2015